Young Readers Library Job Vacancies 2019 | The Young Readers Library Jobs recruitment 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline 2019.
Young Readers Library Job Vacancy Positions 2019 & How to Apply
Below, are the latest updates on Young Readers Library 2019 Jobs Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and others important links below on NGloud.com as well as on the official Young Readers Library Jobs Carriers website / portal for free.
- Don’t forget that Young Readers Library recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
About Young Readers Library
Young Readers Library is a book club that ignites the reader within your child, builds language, vocabulary, comprehension among other skills.
Young Readers Library Job Positions 2019
Job Title: Literacy Coach Volunteer
- Support with the planning and running of literacy enrichment programs(book clubs)
- Ability to work in a team
- Prior experience working with children
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Ability to use initiative to make decisions and proffer solutions
- Willingness to learn
- NYSC members are strongly advised to apply.
- Provide support to children who are learning to or improving their ability to read and write
- Support in completing creative journals
- Perform other program related duties as assigned
- Volunteers would be required to work Mondays, Fridays and Saturdays.
- Skills and Experience Required
- Good communication skill
Deadline: 25th October, 2019.
How to Apply For Young Readers Library Job Vacancies
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Young Readers Library Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.