Vertiv Nigeria for Logistics Coordinator – North West Africa Job Vacancies 2019 | The Vertiv Nigeria for Logistics Coordinator – North West Africa Jobs recruitment 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline 2019.
Vertiv Nigeria for Logistics Coordinator – North West Africa Job Vacancy Positions 2019 & How to Apply
Below, are the latest updates on Vertiv Nigeria for Logistics Coordinator – North West Africa 2019 Jobs Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and others important links below on NGloud.com as well as on the official Vertiv Nigeria for Logistics Coordinator – North West Africa Jobs Carriers website / portal for free.
- Don’t forget that Vertiv Nigeria for Logistics Coordinator – North West Africa recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
About Vertiv Nigeria for Logistics Coordinator – North West Africa
At Vertiv, we offer the stability of a global leader in a growing industry and the opportunity of a startup. We design, manufacture and service the mission-critical infrastructure technologies for vital applications in data centers, communication networks and commercial and industrial environments. With $4.4 billion in sales, a strong customer base and global reach in nearly 70 countries, our move to establish a standalone business enables us to deliver greater value to our customers and create new opportunities for our people.
Vertiv Nigeria for Logistics Coordinator – North West Africa Job Positions 2019
Job Title: Logistics Coordinator – North West Africa
Requisition ID: (1900002531)
Job Function: Supply Chain & Logistics
- Provide logistical solutions by coordination with different parties inside and outsides of the company on the most efficient and effective movement of Vertiv’s tangible Assets and ensuring the correct documentation for each transaction is performed.
- The position flexes around need, therefore, one can be required to work irregular hours.
- B.Sc. / HND in any relevant fiel
- A minimum of 5 years recent, relevant experience.
- Must have a knowledge of local and international import/export legislation.
- Understanding large-scale organization systems.
- Ability to troubleshoot any issues that may arise in International freight transportation.
- Good Negotiation Skills.
- Ensure accountability, high level of honesty and integrity.
- Ensure accuracy of shipments and supporting documentation.
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload and meet deadlines.
- Document and maintain a variety of records.
- Always have Company interests at heart.
- Full support to the Sales Team.
- Professional Degree in Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- Working knowledge of Oracle, SAP Inventory and PO.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in import and export within a manufacturing environment good knowledge of the International Trade Compliance.
- Strong working knowledge of ERP, SAP and Oracle.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule to accommodate heavy work volumes.
- Customer service/interaction skills and experience.
- Maintain good working relations with Customer Colleagues and service provider.
- Ensure effective verbal and written communication skills to be able to articulate thoughts and ideas to others.
- Ensure deadlines are met.
- Ensure on-time information flow is maintained with OPC, Service providers and colleagues.
- To handle all export orders efficiently and effectively e.g. project orders, internal movement.
- To handle all import orders efficiently and effectively e.g. project orders, drop shipment, internal movement and product orders.
- Liaise with Service providers (Clearing and forwarding) effectively.
- Escalate the non-performance of the service providers against the SLA and other agreements in place to the relevant personal.
- Prepare shipping documents where required.
- Ensure carrier compliance with company policies or procedures for product transit or delivery.
- Negotiate transportation rates or services.
- Monitor product import or export processes to ensure compliance with regulatory or legal requirements.
- Any other duties as deemed appropriate by your line manager
How to Apply For Vertiv Nigeria for Logistics Coordinator – North West Africa Job Vacancies
Interested and quaified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Vertiv Nigeria for Logistics Coordinator – North West Africa Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.