Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Job Vacancies 2019 | The Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Jobs recruitment 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline 2019.
Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Job Vacancy Positions 2019 & How to Apply
Below, are the latest updates on Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2019 Jobs Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and others important links below on NGloud.com as well as on the official Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Jobs Carriers website / portal for free.
- Don’t forget that Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
About Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee
Sterling Bank Plc “Your one-customer bank” is a full service national commercial bank in Nigeria. Here in Sterling we simply connect you to your passion. It’s never business as usual, it’s a place where you can make a difference because what you do at Sterling matters. You can shape the organization, the industry and the world. You’ll find work that is challenging, relationships that are rewarding and constant opportunities to innovate and grow. You can expect a career that is extraordinary.
Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Job Positions 2019
The Graduate Trainee Program is a starting point for an exciting career at Sterling Bank. It is a unique opportunity for talents who are ready to live out their passion and demonstrate leadership potential. At Sterling Bank, you will explore a world of opportunities and see how the Graduate Trainee Program can enhance your career and position you for impact.
Here’s what we look for:
- Digital savvy
- Responsibility and Ownership
- Second Class Upper Graduates from a recognized University
- Applicants must have completed NYSC
- Applicants must not be older than 26 years of age
- We value diversity in our workplace and encourage qualified men and women with diverse professional, academic, and cultural backgrounds to apply
Are you also Tech savvy and you speak any or some of the following languages; Please indicate when applying; Java, XML, Android Development, Git, HTML, CSS, Kotlin, Go, 3rd party libraries (Android), Sketch, Figma, Illustrator, Adobe XD, InVision, Marvel, Framer… etc.
How to Apply For Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Job Vacancies
Interested and qualified candidates should visit https://sterling.ng/graduate-trainee/
- Only suitable candidates will be shortlisted
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate in our selection and employment practices based on race, colour, religion, gender, nationality, political affiliation, marital status or disability
- All applications must be submitted online and during the respective application period. (We do not accept applications by email.)
- Multiple applications will lead to disqualification
Step 1: Computer-Based Test
Step 2: Pre-Assessment Center & Documentation
Step 3: Assessment Center
Step 4: Final Interview
Step 5: Foundation School
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.