Sinoma Cargo International Nigeria Limited Job Vacancies 2019 | The Sinoma Cargo International Nigeria Limited Jobs recruitment 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline 2019.
Sinoma Cargo International Nigeria Limited Job Vacancy Positions 2019 & How to Apply
Below, are the latest updates on Sinoma Cargo International Nigeria Limited 2019 Jobs Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and others important links below on NGloud.com as well as on the official Sinoma Cargo International Nigeria Limited Jobs Carriers website / portal for free.
- Don’t forget that Sinoma Cargo International Nigeria Limited recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
About Sinoma Cargo International Nigeria Limited
Sinoma Cargo International Nigeria Limited, a company in haulage industry is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Sinoma Cargo International Nigeria Limited Job Positions 2019
Job Title: Port Operation Supervisor
Hours: Normal working hours are 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. daily.
- The Port Operations Supervisor will assists in planning the sequence of loading and unloading cargo from ships, and the placement of cargo in the port area.
- The supervisor will deploy staff to match operational demands
- The supervisor will facilitate communication between the management and working staff
- The supervisor will monitor vessel arrival and discharge to coordinate cargo loading and unloading
- The supervisor will oversee cargo handling operations
- The supervisor will perform daily planning on resource allocation (berths, yard and stowage planning).
- The Supervisor will oversee large-scale operations, assists in resource planning and deploys manpower for each shift.
- The supervisor will also takes charge of lashing operations that secure cargo on vessels.
- The supervisor is responsible for berthing and unberthing vessels, carrying out wharf operations like locking and unlocking containers, and assisting with water bunkering operations.
- The supervisor will allocate resources to carry out vessel loading and unloading plan
- Minimum of 3 years working experience as a port operation supervisor in a shipping company is required for the position.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (i.e. MS-excel, MS-word, Outlook etc.).
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Handles confidential financial and personal information appropriately
- Ability to tactfully handle stressful and difficult situations
- Possess strong problem solving skills.
- Detail-oriented and works with a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to multitask
How to Apply For Sinoma Cargo International Nigeria Limited Job Vacancies
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 22nd August, 2019.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Sinoma Cargo International Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.