Microfinance Bank Job Vacancy Application Ongoing | How to Apply Online.
The Microfinance Bank recruitment application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates in Nigeria are published here on NGloud.com for free.
Microfinance Bank Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
- The Microfinance Bank recruitment form portal is opened.
- All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available vacancy position before the application deadline.
- The Microfinance Bank Jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Microfinance Bank Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
Vincintoire Limited – Our client, a Microfinance Bank in Lagos State urgently requires the services of:
Job Title: Deposit Mobilization Officer
- Ideal candidates must be target & result oriented, mentally agile, innovative, accurate & detailed oriented with great communication skills.
- To boost the deposit mobilization arm of the bank
- Develop and implement a business plan for identified target market.
- Develop and implement a business development plan to improve the deposit mobilization.
- Develop and maintain relationships with corporate clients and individual depositors
- Build new relationships with existing customers and new customers
- Advice client of deposit status
- Innovate and develop attractive value added deposit products.
- Innovate and improve ways of rewarding depositors in terms of interest earning on ordinary deposits, and fixed deposits.
- B.Sc or HND Finance, Accounting.
- 2 – 3 years experience in Similar Environment.
- Professional qualifications is an added advantage.
Job Title: Credit Risk Analyst
Duties and Responsibilities
- Evaluate customers’ loan applications in line with the bank’s credit policy. Carry out verification of customer’s businesses and preparation of loan verification reports.
- Loan Monitoring and preparation of loan status report.
- Preparation of statutory reports.
- Evaluating clients’ credit data and financial statements in order to determine the degree of risk involved in lending money to them
- Preparing reports about the degree of risk in lending money to clients
- Analyzing client records and using the data to recommend payment plans
- Conferring with credit associations and references to exchange credit information on clients.
- Evaluating the financial status of clients by producing financial ratios through computer programs
- Filling out loan applications and including the credit analysis and loan request summaries, then submitting these loan applications to loan committees for their approval
- Conferring with clients to verify their financial/credit transactions and to resolve their complaints.
- Predict the future trends from the current developments in the market and recommend the management accordingly to plan the strategies
- Analyze financial statements such as profit and loss, company budget and employee headcount reports.
- Compile reports showing the proposed plan of action for existing and potential clients.
- B.Sc /HND in the numerate disciplines.
- 2 – 3 years experience in a similar role in a Microfinance bank.
Deadline: 10th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Microfinance Bank Job Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others!