Kraks Media Limited Job Vacancies 2019 | The Kraks Media Limited Jobs recruitment 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline 2019.
Kraks Media Limited Job Vacancy Positions 2019 & How to Apply
Below, are the latest updates on Kraks Media Limited 2019 Jobs Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and others important links below on NGloud.com as well as on the official Kraks Media Limited Jobs Carriers website / portal for free.
- Don’t forget that Kraks Media Limited recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
About Kraks Media Limited
Kraks Media Limited – We’re a multifaceted entertainment and marketing platform that helps connect brands to new and existing markets through a versatile comedy channel, informative content and a strong online media presence.
Kraks Media Limited Job Positions 2019
Job Title: Business Development Officer
- We are a multifaceted entertainment and marketing platform that helps connect brands to new and existing markets through a versatile comedy channel, informative content and a strong online media presence.
- We currently seek an individual with a history of successful performance to function as Business Development Officer in our office in Lagos.
- Generate new clients to increase the company’s client’s database
- Develop and implement new strategies to increase revenue generation.
- Drive income generation through maintaining relationship with existing clients.
- Brainstorm with other members of the Business Team to create new project strategies.
- Creating sales pitches, developing clear and effective written proposal / quotations for existing and prospective clients.
- Cultivate positively rewarding affiliations with brands / agencies and seek opportunities to enhance the reputation of the organization.
Qualifications / Experience
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc in Marketing, Business Management / Administration, or other related fields.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in a Business Development role.
- Enthusiastic, and result driven.
- Sound command of English Language, both written & spoken.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Packages – Word, Excel & Power Point.
Job Title: Corporate Communications Officer
- We currently seek an experienced individual with a history of successful performance to create and implement communication strategies that further our goals, promote our brand, interact with the public and establish productive relationships with key stakeholders.
- Team up with management to develop and implement effective communications strategy based on our target audience.
- Write, edit and distribute content including publications, press releases, website content and other marketing materials that communicates the organization’s activities and services.
- Develop and disseminate public relations materials that increase our visibility among stakeholders.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with branding companies.
- Ensure digital marketing contents aligns with our brand’s identity and message and assist with marketing campaigns as needed.
- Seek opportunities to enhance the reputation of the brand and coordinate publicity events as required.
Qualification / Experience
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations or other related fields.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a communications role.
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics such as SEO and email marketing.
- Excellent critical thinking skills and ability to exercise good judgment and solve problems quickly and effectively.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Packages – Word & Power Point
- Preference will be given to candidates who have experience and skills in Digital Marketing and Customer Service.
Deadline: 14th October, 2019.
How to Apply For Kraks Media Limited Job Vacancies
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Kraks Media Limited Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.