Kashim Ibrahim College of Education Post UTME admission screening form 2019/2020 – Details of KICOE Post UTME (NCE & Degree) Part-Time, Evening & regular (Full Time) programmes admission form for the 2019/2020 admission exercise.
The management of the Kashim Ibrahim College of Education (KICOE) has released the 2019 Post UTME admission screening form, departmental cut off mark, admission requirements, registration procedures, how to apply online via the Kashim Ibrahim College of Education admission portal and screening date for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Kashim Ibrahim College of Education has different Admissions intake for various programmes. Hence, Admission Form for each program is published on this website as released by the school authority of for the 2019/2020 academic year.
NOTE: The official Kashim Ibrahim College of Education Post UTME admission form is only accessible via the school portal.
Kashim Ibrahim College of Education Post UTME Form Eligibility
Candidates who made the Kashim Ibrahim College of Education as their choice in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and had a minimum score.
All admission fees payment is made via the Kashim Ibrahim College of Education admission portals & Banks only.
How To Apply For KICOE Admission
All Application Process is done online via the school portal.
All eligible candidates of the Kashim Ibrahim College of Education are advised to first visit the institution official portal before processing the form.
Fill the necessary details correctly before clicking on the submit button.
ONLINE REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT INSTRUCTION
- Go to Kashim Ibrahim College of Education Admission Portal: http://www.kicoemaiduguri.edu.ng/
- Select Admission Forms Link
- Select Post-UTME as the Admission Form Type
- Enter your details as requested
- Click on MAKE PAYMENT NOW button to make payment
- Payment can be made online using ATM Card/Internet Banking or at any branch of all the Commercial Banks using pre-payment slip through Remita Platform
- After payment return to the online portal and click on Register Link to obtain your login credentials to complete your registration
- Printout the Kashim Ibrahim College of Education 2019 Screening Exercise Schedule Slip
Kashim Ibrahim College of Education Post UTME Screening Requirements
- Candidates are required to come with their original UTME result slip showing the Candidate’s photograph
- Originals and photocopies of WAEC, NECO or NABTEB Certificates
- Recent passport photographs
- Kashim Ibrahim College of Education 2019 Online Registration Print-out Slip
Kashim Ibrahim College of Education Post UTME Screening Date/Schedule
The official screening date has not been announced yet.
IT MUST BE FURTHER NOTED THAT:
- Impersonation is a serious offense and anyone caught will be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agents and may be liable to up to 5 years imprisonment
- Any candidate who fails to take part in the screening exercise automatically loses his or her chance of being considered for admission.
- Early commencement of registration is advised to avoid congestion in the dying hours.