JOD Nigeria Enterprises Job Vacancies 2019 | The JOD Nigeria Enterprises Jobs recruitment 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline 2019.
JOD Nigeria Enterprises Job Vacancy Positions 2019 & How to Apply
Below, are the latest updates on JOD Nigeria Enterprises 2019 Jobs Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and others important links below on NGloud.com as well as on the official JOD Nigeria Enterprises Jobs Carriers website / portal for free.
- Don’t forget that JOD Nigeria Enterprises recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
About JOD Nigeria Enterprises
JOD Nigeria Enterprises is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
JOD Nigeria Enterprises Job Positions 2019
Job Title: Sourcing Manager
Job Type: Full-Time
- Manage the company’s supply portfolio ensuring transparency of spending
- Generate and implement efficient sourcing and category management strategies
- Research and anticipate shifts in the negotiating power of suppliers
- Perform cost and scenario analysis, and benchmarking
- Estimate risks and apply risk minimizing techniques
- Discover and partner with trustworthy vendors and suppliers
- Determine quantity and timing of deliveries.
- Analyze and calculate costs of procurement and suggest methods to decrease expenditure
- Invent negotiation strategies and secure profitable deals
- Optimize sourcing procedures to attain maximum efficiency
- Cooperate with stakeholders to guarantee agreement on terms and processes
- OND/B.Sc Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics or Business Administration
- Proven work experience as a sourcing manager or procurement manager
- Ability to negotiate and sustain networking relationships
- Comfortable with figures and in collecting, analyzing and interpreting data
- Solid judgement with ability to make good decisions.
- Familiarity with sourcing and vendor management and relevant software
- Understanding of market dynamics and sound business judgement
- Strong project management and leadership skills
How to Apply For JOD Nigeria Enterprises Job Vacancies
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 8th December, 2019.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the JOD Nigeria Enterprises Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.