JEF Security Services Limited Job Vacancies 2019 | The JEF Security Services Limited Jobs recruitment 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline 2019.
JEF Security Services Limited Job Vacancy Positions 2019 & How to Apply
Below, are the latest updates on JEF Security Services Limited 2019 Jobs Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and others important links below on NGloud.com as well as on the official JEF Security Services Limited Jobs Carriers website / portal for free.
- Don’t forget that JEF Security Services Limited recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
About JEF Security Services Limited
JEF Security Services Limited is a provider of top notch security solutions including consultancy, investigation, training, manned guarding, risk assessment, protocol, background checks, forensics services, CCTV- sales and installations and general security services.
JEF Security Services Limited Job Positions 2019
Job Title: Security Administrator
- Installing, administering, and troubleshooting network security solutions
- Updating software with the latest security patches and ensuring the proper defenses are present for each network resource
- Performing vulnerability and penetration tests, identifying and defending against threats, and developing disaster recovery plans
- Consulting with staff, managers, and executives about the best security practices and providing technical advice
- Configuring and supporting security tools, such as firewalls and anti-virus software
- Training staff to understand and use security protocols
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Security Studies, or a related field
- Advanced training certifications may be advantageous
- A strong understanding and knowledge of computer, network, and security systems
- Good teaching, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
Job Title: Security / Safety Consultant
- Examining client’s assets to determine level of security needed.
- Identifying potential hazards
- Determining ways of reducing risks
- Designing security protocols, plans, and systems.
- Implementing security measures and writing security policies for clients.
- Coordinating and briefing with security team, assigning tasks accordingly.
- Meeting with clients to explain security measures and to provide technical advice on security systems.
- Running security tests and analyzing and reporting the obtained results.
- Running health and safety meetings and training courses for clients
- Liaising with external health and safety authorities
- Keeping up to date and ensuring compliance with current health and safety legislation.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- IT literate
- Committed to further study
- An eye for detail
- Good interpersonal skills and a willingness to work with people at all levels of an organisation.
- Minimum of a degree with relevant certifications.
- Minimum of 4 years experience in similar role.
Job Title: Female Security Guard
- Responsible of controlling, monitoring and authorizing entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons.
- Checking for suspicious packages, random external checks and patrolling the staff Residences.
- Check communications, radios, mobile phones and landlines.
- Monitoring CCTV, Access control of pedestrian, Vehicle and emergency gates.
- Registering and scanning mail and parcels delivered to post
- Checking guest lists and dealing with car parking during events organized at the Residence.
- Answering telephone calls to take messages, answer questions, and provide information.
- Monitor and investigate fire and security alarms.
- Reporting of daily activities and irregularities such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
- Maintaining the daily record sheets: Duty Register, Vehicle Log, Arrival & Departure Log, Random Search Register, Key Register and Incident Register.
- Dealing with customers by giving them information or guidance.
- Issuing passes to visitors
- Previous experience in similar role will be an added advantage.
- Can work as an individual ad within a team.
- Good speaking and writing in English.
- Minimum of an SSCE qualification.
Deadline: 29th October, 2019.
How to Apply For JEF Security Services Limited Job Vacancies
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the JEF Security Services Limited Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.