Garanntor Hosting Job Vacancies 2019 | The Garanntor Hosting Jobs recruitment 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline 2019.
Garanntor Hosting Job Vacancy Positions 2019 & How to Apply
Below, are the latest updates on Garanntor Hosting 2019 Jobs Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and others important links below on NGloud.com as well as on the official Garanntor Hosting Jobs Carriers website / portal for free.
- Don’t forget that Garanntor Hosting recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
About Garanntor Hosting
Garanntor is a privately owned company hosting and infrastructure-as-a-service company. Since our founding in 2016, Garanntor has continually innovated new ways to deliver on our mission: Making it Easy So You Can Focus on Growing Your Business. Based in Lagos, Nigeria.
Garanntor Hosting Job Positions 2019
Job Title: Technical Support Specialist
- We are looking for a goal-oriented, self-motivated and truly passionate person who is charismatic and professional.
- As part of the technical support team, the primary responsibility is to understand, troubleshoot and resolve customer issues.
- Customer inquiries should be handled in a timely manner or escalated to the appropriate team if necessary.
- Provide live chat support for customers.
- Excellent Communication Skill in English (oral and written)
- Familiarity with Linux/Unix command line
- Experience with Windows Server operating systems
- Installing/upgrading web software (Joomla, WordPress, Drupal, etc.)
- Troubleshooting a variety of issues including email, DNS, SSL certificates, etc.
- Document cases and follow-up on issues from inception through resolution.
- Provide basic customer support through ticketing system
- Virtualization knowledge such us OpenVZ, XenServer, KVM and Cloud
- Good Knowledge of Web server, Mail server, DNS, FTP, SSH
- Excellent Knowledge in Web Hosting Control Panels such as cPanel, Plesk, Direct Admin
- Excellent knowledge in Server/Website migrations
- Ability to work flexible hours.
Deadline: 15th November, 2019.
How to Apply For Garanntor Hosting Job Vacancies
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Garanntor Hosting Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.