BIDA POLY departmental cut off mark 2019/2020 for all courses – This is the official Federal Polytechnic Bida cut off-mark for 2019/2020 admission screening exercise,
The management of the Federal Polytechnic Bida, Niger State has announced the ND (Regular/Part-time) JAMB/departmental cut-off mark for the 2019/2020 academic session exercise. Check & Learn How to calculate BIDA POLY cut off mark/point.
- BIDA POLY Departmental Cutt Off Mark 2019/2020
- BIDA POLY Cutt Off Mark 2019/2020
- BIDA POLY Cutt Off Mark and courses 2019/2020
- BIDA POLY Cutt Off Mark and requirements 2019/2020
- BIDA POLY Cutt Off Mark and school fees 2019/2020
- BIDA POLY Cutt Off Point 2019/2020
- BIDA POLY Cutt Off Mark for all courses 2019/2020
- BIDA POLY Cutt Off Mark for Engineering 2019/2020
- BIDA POLY Cutt Off Mark for Sciences 2019/2020
- what is the 2019/20 cut off mark for BIDA POLY
Federal Poly Bida Cut Off Mark For 2019/2020 Session
It’s recommended that candidate should check the Federal Polytechnic Bida cut-off mark 2019/2020 before proceeding to apply for BIDA POLY Post-UTME screening 2019/2020.
- The Federal Polytechnic Bida cut off mark for each varies depending on the performance of candidates who applied to study in the school for this year.
- You might ask questions like: I have scored the minimum cut off-mark and above but was not still given the admission to study my desired course? the reason is that candidates with higher scores are first considered in admission basics than candidates with lower scores though might meet the minimum cut off mark may likely not be admitted.
- If you scored exactly or above BIDA POLY cut off mark, that means you are qualified and eligible to take the Post UTME screening exercise, and getting marks below cutoff means you have not eligible or qualified for BIDA POLY post UTME.
BIDA POLY Departmental Cut Off Mark 2019/2020
IMPORTANT: The Federal Polytechnic Bida admission cut-off mark for the 2019/2020 academic session is yet to be announced. The one displayed below is for the previous academic session. We hope this will give you an insight of what to expect in 2019/2020. Kindly, Bookmark this page and keep checking back for updates.
Only candidates who scored a minimum of 150 and above in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) will be qualified to apply for BIDA POLY admission screening exercise.
In regard to the number of candidates seeking admission at the Federal Polytechnic Bida, the admission processes are competitive and admission is based given on merit. Thus, “The higher your JAMB UTME score, the higher the chance of being admitted”.