Beauty Studio Operations Manager Job Vacancies 2019 | The Beauty Studio Operations Manager Jobs recruitment 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline 2019.
Beauty Studio Operations Manager Job Vacancy Positions 2019 & How to Apply
Below, are the latest updates on Beauty Studio Operations Manager 2019 Jobs Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and others important links below on NGloud.com as well as on the official Beauty Studio Operations Manager Jobs Carriers website / portal for free.
- Don’t forget that Beauty Studio Operations Manager recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
About Beauty Studio Operations Manager
Owens & Xley Consults – Our client, a premium lash and brow beauty studio is looking to fill the position of:
Beauty Studio Operations Manager Job Positions 2019
Job Title: Beauty Studio Operations Manager
Key Tasks and Responsibilities for the Role
- A beauty studio operations manager oversees all staff, budgets, and operations of the business.
- Oversee daily studio operations
- Supervise staff to ensure that staff actively carry out their roles
- Ensure that the work stations are properly maintained and are clean at all times
- Arrange for regular maintenance services for all equipment
- Supervise cleaning and check at timely intervals
- Update and uphold company’s policies as required
- Handle and resolve all clients’ complaints
- Reconcile payments received with sales officer
- Ensure strict compliance and monitoring of organizational rules, policies and standards
- Prepare daily sales reports
- Ensure all beauty treatments/services meet the company’s standards
- Ensure the business environment is properly cleaned at all times
- B.Sc/BA in any discipline; M.Sc/MA is a plus
- 4 years’ experience as a Manager or similar executive role
- Experience in the beauty industry is a plus
Skills and Abilities:
- Highly analytical, driven and focused.
- High level of professionalism;
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Must have sound judgment
- Must pay great attention to detail
- Must be service minded.
- Must present herself and act in a manner that is appropriate in order to protect the organization’s image and reputation at all times.
- Networking, prospecting and persuasion skills with the ability to identify the needs and challenges of clients.
- Experience in planning and budgeting
- Must have knowledge of business process and functions (finance, HR, procurement, operations, etc.)
- Strong analytical ability
- Must have outstanding organizational and leadership skills
How to Apply For Beauty Studio Operations Manager Job Vacancies
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 23rd August, 2019.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Beauty Studio Operations Manager Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.