Atlantic Hall School Job Vacancies 2019 | The Atlantic Hall School Jobs recruitment 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline 2019.
Atlantic Hall School Job Vacancy Positions 2019 & How to Apply
Below, are the latest updates on Atlantic Hall School 2019 Jobs Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and others important links below on NGloud.com as well as on the official Atlantic Hall School Jobs Carriers website / portal for free.
- Don’t forget that Atlantic Hall School recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
About Atlantic Hall School
Atlantic Hall School is a co-educational full boarding secondary school set in extensive and beautiful grounds in Poka, Epe, a safe rural setting close to the Atlantic Ocean.
Atlantic Hall School Job Positions 2019
Job Title: House Parent
Location: Epe, Lagos
- As a House Parent, you are concerned with all the tasks relating to the personal care, boarding accommodation, hostel snacks, study, recreation and weekly/weekend activities of children under your care
- You are to live in the boarding house with the children.
Qualification, Experience, Skills and Competencies
- First Degree in any discipline
- Minimum of two (2) years experience in a related field
- Concern for the wellbeing of young people
- Proactive, energetic with an eye for details
- Ability to promote and support a healthy and safe environment
- Good decision making, problem solving and leadership skills
- High sense of responsibility, accountability and dependability
- Understanding of students’ needs and cultural differences
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good understanding of the operations of a boarding school
- Maturity and tact, including the ability to relate effectively with various stakeholders
- Good appreciation and working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- High integrity and ethical standards.
- Implement the school development programs, procedures and policies that contribute towards the on-going improvements and effective management of the boarding houses
- Foster and maintain a school climate where learning and the school values of respect, fairness, integrity and team spirit are paramount
- Encourage students to accept responsibility, promote school expectations and be able to manage situations within the assigned year group, and to refer to the Head of Boarding where appropriate
- Actively support and promote the school’s “character count program”
- Arrange and supervise activities that promote intellectual, physical, social and spiritual development of students
- Ensure high standard of living and hygiene standards are maintained in the hostels
- Conduct orientation and induction of new students and help the students settle properly in the hostels
- Lend a sympathetic ear to students with problems or provide counseling and where necessary refer students to the school counsellor through the Head of Boarding
- Accompany students on outings
- Liaise with parents/guardians as appropriate in meeting the needs of students; respond to parents/guardians requests concerning their children as appropriate
- Keep the hostels safe and orderly by safely placing or stacking materials.
- Report all accidents/incidents to the Head of Boarding immediately, even if there is no injury
- Inspect the hostel daily and report any hazards immediately to the Head of Boarding
- Take a roll call of students within ten (10) minutes of end of lessons and dinner when all students are expected to have returned to the hostels. Investigate student(s) absence and report to the Head of Boarding immediately
- Ensure that students leaving the hostels at the time all students are meant to be in the hostel are accompanied by an adult
- Be visible at the quadrangle whenever students are in the hostel and may retire to bed any time after 11:00pm
Deadline: 16th October, 2019.
How to Apply For Atlantic Hall School Job Vacancies
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Applications and CV to: email@example.com with the job role as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Atlantic Hall School Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.