Afrihood Job Vacancies 2019 | The Afrihood Jobs recruitment 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline 2019.
Afrihood Job Vacancy Positions 2019 & How to Apply
Below, are the latest updates on Afrihood 2019 Jobs Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and others important links below on NGloud.com as well as on the official Afrihood Jobs Carriers website/portal for free.
- Don’t forget that Afrihood recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Afrihood is a High-tech Real Estate Development Company established to provide realistic estate solutions particularly to the middle class. We are poised to give every African regardless of class, a taste of luxury, excellence and modern living style.
Afrihood Job Positions 2019
Job Title: Marketing and Brand Ambassador
- This role, 90% of the time involves candidates going into communities, marketplaces, business districts, media houses to promote, enlighten, train, engage and sell to the public Afrihood’s solutions and services.
- 3-5 years’ experience in Sales and Marketing
- Be conversant with the Real Estate industry.
- Commitment: Manifesting a steadfast courageous and loyal commitment to the company and the team.
- Attendance/Punctuality: Is consistently at work and on time; ensures work responsibilities are covered on course; arrives at meetings on time.
- Judgment: Displays willingness to make decisions; exhibits sound and accurate judgment; includes appropriate people in decision making process, makes timely decisions and explains reasoning for decisions.
- Productivity: Completes work in a timely manner; strives to increase quantity; works quickly and effectively with minimal supervisory oversight
- Age Limit: Not more than 30 years old
- Experience in Media Agencies/Sales is a plus
- Proven sales track record
- Articulate with exemplary written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize high-value tasks, time management and project management skills
- Teamwork: Play a key team player role and set & example to team and others contributing to the success of achieving a shared goal.
Deadline: 11th November, 2019.
How to Apply For Afrihood Job Vacancies
Interested and qualified candidates should write convincingly why He/she should be chosen for this role and email the writeup with a full photograph of themselves to: email@example.com with the Subject “Marketing and Brand Ambassador Application.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Afrihood Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.